Museum logo
Museum logo

Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Collection HCHS Doric House Collection
Catalog Number 2015.186.002 B
Object Name Saucer
Description Porcelain saucer for a teacup with a pink rosebud design.
Date 1768 ca.
Provenance The saucers were owned by Eleanor Coryell in 1768 and later during the Revolutionary War when General Washing and his officers were entertained by the Coryells. The family gave Coryell's Ferry (now Lambertville) its name. The donor was a descendent of Eleanor Coryell.
People Coryell, Eleanor
Subjects Tea
Cups
Search Terms Lambertville, NJ