|Collection||HCHS Fulper/Stangl Collection|
Model Number 839 Fulper Pottery Company vase glazed in dark blue. The vase is marked "Flemington" on the bottom.
Fulper Pottery Company was incorporated in 1899 in Flemington, New Jersey. It made art pottery from 1909 to 1929. Fulper Pottery introduced the first line of solid-color dinnerware in 1920. The firm had been making bottles, jugs, and housewares from 1805. The firm became Stangl Pottery in 1929.
Fulper Pottery Company