|Collection||HCHS Fulper/Stangl Collection|
Model Number 34 Fulper Pottery Company toddy cup glazed with mirror green. The mug is not marked. This would have been part of the Zwick Liquor Set.
Fulper Pottery Company was incorporated in 1899 in Flemington, New Jersey. It made art pottery from 1909 to 1929. Fulper Pottery introduced the first line of solid-color dinnerware in 1920. The firm had been making bottles, jugs, and housewares from 1805. The firm became Stangl Pottery in 1929.
Fulper Pottery Company